Monday 6 December 2021

Book Review : I Am Sorry My Love

Book Review : I Am Sorry My Love

Title - I Am Sorry My Love
Author - Prashant Kaul
Publisher - Author's Ink
Genre - romance/fiction
Pages - 194
Format - paperback

The story of 'I am sorry my love' by Prashant Kaul revolves around a talented, rich and influential guy Raghav Malhotra, a son of an industrialist. He is in love at first sight with Siya Srivastav,a BJMC student from Varanasi but she loves her best friend Akash from her school days. Now Raghav can go to any extent to own her. Even he becomes a stalker and a monster.

Read the book to know :-

Will he succeed in his acts? Or Will he surrender it to the destiny?

The cover of the book is beautiful and aptly designed. The title of the book is totally apt to the content. The plot of the story is interesting, engaging and dramatic. It is a perfect blend of love, friendship, trust, betrayal etc with lots of twist and turns. The author has very well narrated all the emotions.The book is divided into 27 chapters which is readers friendly. Language used is simple and lucid. Characters are well developed and described by the author.Raghav's character is strongly built. The flow of the book is well paced.

Overall, a unique love story.

Rating - 4.7/5

I recommend this book to all specially to romance lovers out there.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment