Tuesday 7 May 2024

Book Review : Things you know when you read 2000 books

Book Review : Things you know when you read 2000 books

"Things you know when you read 2000 books" by Ella Yoon is the most interesting book that I have read this year. Through this book, Ella frees readers of the burden of remembering the contents of the books. She mentioned it's important for us to remember the taste of the book rather than the content. 

Readers help us in evolving our reading skills. My reading method is quite similar to Ella's method. I also don't read without a pen in my hands. Ella has highlighted that the harmony between the classics and practical books is what matters.

By reading more books, we become better at choosing them. This book will enhance your reading urge. After reading this book, I realized how much I can expand my knowledge by reading more books. The title of the book is a great choice by Ella. The cover is simple and looks nice. Ella should write more books. It would be interesting to read more of her work in the near future.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment